[Tweeters] The Big Island

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Sat Oct 8 13:59:44 PDT 2016

I recommend Jack Jeffrey he is a retired biologist with U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and worked with the Forest Birds. He is not only a gifted birder but quite the naturalist so you will get a heavy dose of that with him as well. You can contact him through his website jackjeffreyphoto.com<http://jackjeffreyphoto.com>.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA