[Tweeters] Hermit thrush and... / Caryn / Wedgwoid

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sun Oct 9 10:31:01 PDT 2016

Morning Tweeters,
Just had a nice visit and view of a Hermit thrush. Beautiful spotting on breast. The grayish sides were transluscent over side markings. Now I know I'd had a Swainsons earlier (month or so ago now) - from tail color, etc.

Also had a trio of Golden crowned sparrows - gold not too obvious. Almost looked like a Green Tailed Towhee! I know - that is just wishful thinking.

The birds scattered when I scatted a cat - all black hiding beneath the plants under the feeder - thought it was a crow at first. A black cat in crows clothing! Pot calling the kettle black!!

Caryn / Wedgwood

Sent from my iPhone