[Tweeters] Seattle vultures

pan panmail at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 9 17:18:34 PDT 2016

Hi, Tweets,

By now you know the Cedar River mouth (Renton) Sabine's Gull continued
today. I was there to see it from dawn to about nine, and chat with
other birders, then left, as we talked about the longspur being gone.
Then I get home, did home stuff as you do, then learned not all of those
birders left (!), and they found the longspur again (as you also know).
So, eventually, it was back to the Cedar River again, where I did get to
see the Lapland Longspur, and more birders to see, then left the bird
feeding on the lawn, closer to the lake than the bathroom building.

What is worth posting today is vultures in Seattle: I saw three over
I-5 at Boeing Field a bit after 3:30 this afternoon. (There was a bit
of sun then.)

9 October, 2016,

Alan Grenon
Seattle