[Tweeters] Fw: Cedar River Mouth Sabine's Gull and Lapland Longspur - Blog Post

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 05:23:58 PDT 2016

Corrected blog connection.  Fat fingers...
blairbirding.wordpress.com
Sorry
Blair Bernson
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 12:07 AM, B B<birder4184 at yahoo.com> wrote: I just posted a short story/report on my recent visits to the Mouth of the Cedar River which included seeing the Sabine's Gull and Lapland Longspur there with some photos.  It also has some breeding plumage photos of boith species from my trip to Adak and Nome earlier this year.
bliarbirding.wordpress.com

Blair Bernson