[Tweeters] Red Tail harassed by crows / Caryn / Wedgwood

ck park travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:45:02 PDT 2016

as i was having lunch in woodinville, my friend and i noticed the exact
same scenario: red tail being chased by the local murder of crows... all
the red tail was trying to do was catch a thermal, and the crows harrassed
him/her into the distance horizontally (and not vertically)...

00 caren
http://www.ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork