[Tweeters] The birdhouse that was donated to me...

john dantoni dantonijohn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 21:01:20 PDT 2016

Hi,Last spring I picked up one of the flicker birdhouses and chickadee bird houses that were being donated.   On Saturday I saw a Flicker fly up to the entrance hole and perch.  The flicker checked  the inside out and then dropped in.  Shortly after that  it stood inside looking out the entrance hole checking everything out.  I would never imply a bird has human feelings but it looked like it had unbridled joy at a shelter to get out of the rain.    I hadn't seen it again until late this afternoon when it flew back it.  Awesome!   I'm not sure if it's better than a hole in a telephone pole but it least it's being used now.All the best,
John D'AntoniNorthgate