[Tweeters] O.T. Mammal Big Year Help

ck park travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 10:58:29 PDT 2016

dall's porpoise is a frequent visitor to lime kiln point -- i know i've
seen them there while on whale watching trips, and we weren't more than 100
metres off-shore...

big cats are going to be difficult, as (1) they aren't around in huge
numbers, (2) they have large territories, (3) usually reluctant to approach
humans, and (4) aren't they mostly nocturnal? i know bobcat has been seen
around marymoor, and i've heard of a visiting puma from time to time around
sammamish, but it's rare...

nutria? juanita bay park used to have more than a few, as did UBNA, seward
park, and foster island...

00 caren
http://www.ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork