[Tweeters] O.T. Mammal Big Year Help

Teresa Michelsen teresa at avocetconsulting.com
Sat Oct 15 11:19:05 PDT 2016

There are bobcats relatively frequently seen in North Bend, Issaquah, etc. on those mountains to the south of these towns (Cougar Mountain, Tiger Mountain, Rattlesnake Ridge). Frequently, that is, for bobcats, but still a longshot.

Nutria are pretty common in any marsh around Seattle/eastside.

Teresa Michelsen

Snoqualmie