[Tweeters] Mammal Help

sremse at comcast.net sremse at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 13:50:01 PDT 2016

Hi All,
Thanks to everyone who has responded thus far with suggestions for my Mammal Big Year. Please keep the tips coming! I shall respond to each email after this weekend's Big Blow.
For the record, I'm at 24 species for Whidbey Island, 49 species in Washington and 65 overall ( a summer road trip to Yellowstone, Badlands and Glacier NPs- blew our vacation time and budget but found lots of good mammals and 184 bird species). I greatly desire 5 more species.....
What a great community of naturalists we have here!
----Steve Ellis
sremse at comcast.net
Coupeville, Wa