[Tweeters] Vaux's swifts in Portland this weekend

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Sun Oct 16 22:17:25 PDT 2016

Linda,

Here’s the last reported positive observations for some of our major Vaux’s Happening Roost sites this migration.

Monroe Wagner 9/30 8
Selleck 9/13 3
JBLM 10/13 8
Portland Chapman 10/11 1800
Roseburg 10/10 20
SF Brick yard tonight 1110

In the last 16 migrations our Audubon Project has never discovered a case where swifts came back to or new ones arrived at a roost site we had taken down to zero.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah