[Tweeters] Cedar River Mouth Sabine's Gull was still around

Qinglin Ma qinglineric at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 23:54:29 PDT 2016

Tweets,

Today I stopped by the Cedar River Mouth around 10:00am and saw the
juvenile Sabine's Gull was still there. It was slightly behind the large
group of mixed gulls by itself, preening. Later moved in with them and was
hard to be spotted. It was still there when I left at 11:00am. There were
Mew, Thayer's and a couple of Herring's also but mostly NW Gulls.

Also saw two Western Grebes, and the first sighting of 2 returning
Bufflehead females. Got a glimpse of a Pectoral Sandpiper but could not
relocate it later.

Happy Birding,

Qinglin Ma
Kirkland, WA