[Tweeters] Pacific Wren

Bevbowe1 bevbowe1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 11:00:37 PDT 2016

I've heard them many times in the forests and woods around here, but have only had a fleeting glimpse of the Pacific Wren until yesterday when I opened my sliding glass door to the patio and a PAWR flew out of the vines by the door and into my berry patch. It stuck around and posed for me for almost 15 minutes so I got a wonderfully long look at it and got to observe how it moves. Here's my Ebird link, if anyone is interested. http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S32113174
Bev Bowe
Edmonds