[Tweeters] Asotin county Lesser Black-backed Gull

Keith Carlson kec201814 at cableone.net
Fri Oct 21 13:32:03 PDT 2016

This AM there was an adult cycle Lesser Black-backed Gull at the Asotin county Landfill.Was able to observe at fairly close range and compare with nearby adult California and Herring Gulls.https://www.flickr.com/photos/birddog/30388166161/in/dateposted-public/ Thought I saw a LBBG at Three Mile two weeks ago go but could not confirm as I did not have my scope and the legs were in the water. Keith E. CarlsonLewiston