[Tweeters] Shots from Neah Bay

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 14:08:08 PDT 2016

Hi all,
Shots of rarities from Neah Bay this weekend: Palm Warbler, Tropical Kingbird, Dickcissel, Rose-breasted Grosbeak,  Golden Eagle.  We saw but didn't get shots of the Clay-colored Sparrows in town    (plus the Lapland Longspur Jeff Bryant found in Renton, a distant Sea Otter and some gorgeous commoner birds.) in honor of Nancy's upcoming birthday at the Butler Hotel Nov 5 see Hope Anderson's post at this location from yesterday), what a fantastic place!
SCROLL DOWN PAST THE DESERT SOUTHWEST SHOTS, already posted to tweeters--I do not want a lot of different blog posts.

Ed Newbold | We visit the Wall, the Ranch, the high Chiricahuas and the coast

| | |

| |

Ed Newbold | We visit the Wall, the Ranch, the high Chiricahuas and the c...
| |

What a dismal failure of a trip: We missed the Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, the mystery Oriole and didn't even seen any Hobbys or Caracaras.

Best wishes,

Ed Newbold Beacon Hill