[Tweeters] Westport Pelagic trip this Saturday, Oct. 29

Bruce LaBar blabar at harbornet.com
Mon Oct 24 15:03:52 PDT 2016

After having all three pelagic trips canceled this month, due to weather conditions, it was decided that we would try one more time this Saturday! With all the rain and wind this month, it could be real interesting to see what has been brought in. Still a great time for Short-tailed Shearwaters, Flesh-footed Shearwaters and South Polar Skua. If interested, please visit our website at www.westportseabirds.com for reservations and all other information.
On behalf of Westport Seabirds,
Bruce LaBar