[Tweeters] Walla Walla County Brown Pelican still here today.

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Wed Oct 26 18:45:21 PDT 2016

Hello All,

This afternoon MerryLynn and I went out to see if the Brown Pelican that
Bob Derting discovered was still down below Ice Harbor Dam. It was
indeed and despite the low overcast and rain MerryLynn was able to get
some nice images of this unexpected seabird. Several of these images are
on my Facebook page. Other species of interest are several large flocks
of mixed blackbird species-more than 600 birds. Also a Fox Sparrow and a
White-throated Sparrow along with two sub-adult Snow Geese all below Ice
Harbor Dam.

Later Mike Denny

--
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley