[Tweeters] Borneo (attempt 2)

jeffjendro at aol.com jeffjendro at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 09:08:21 PDT 2016

I was in Borneo last part of May and half of June this year with a combined tour with two Australian bird guide services. Neither could put together a group large enough by themselves. Ended up with three clients, two Australian guides and the local guides at each of the locations visited in Sabah. Anyhow, both Australians recommended the same field guide: "Phillipps' Field Guide to the Birds of Borneo: Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei, and Kalimantan, 3rd edition" , by Quentin Phillips and Karen Phillips. Availabe through Amazon. I found it to be an excellent field guide.

Jeff Jendro
Longview, WA
jeffjendro at aol.com