[Tweeters] Neah Bay Today

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Thu Oct 27 20:39:34 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets- Shortly after taking up the grosbeak watch at the Butler today, Kathleen and I were glad to see Bruce LaBarr, Bill Tweit, and Ryan Merrill come around the corner. Although Ryan was a bit discouraging about how long it's been since this bird and the Dickcissel have been seen, this amazing Triumvirate was instrumental in our finding several cool birds including a FOY (for WA) Swamp Sparrow, Palm Warbler, and 5 (count em - five!) Tropical Kingbird's. Weather was pretty showery today but we're expecting better tomorrow!! Sounds like a lot more excellent birders showing up tomorrow too, so could be some more good finds. Stay tuned!! - Jon Houghton, Edmonds