[Tweeters] Neah Bay Field Sparrow!

Eric Heisey magicman32 at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:43:38 PDT 2016

Hey all,

Sorry for not posting earlier, but earlier today while nursing with Annika Willette and Scott and Sierra Downes, Scott and I found the state's first FIELD SPARROW. The bird was found right across from the house that hosted the Orchard Oriole two years ago (with the feeders), and moved steadily towards the mini mart. I obtained some excellent photos as the bird allowed close approach, we called Doug and friends, who I am sure got some amazing shots as well. A great day of birding! I will post the rest of the days sightings a bit later.

Good birding,

Eric Heisey

Sent from my iPhone