[Tweeters] Re: FOS White-crowned sparrow BRAIN FART was White-throated sparrow

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 17:48:49 PDT 2016

I was looking at my post yesterday, and I'm sure that anyone who looked at the picture thought, what the heck?  And they were too kind to tell me that instead of White-throated I said  White-crowned.  I also have a tendency to bronze the Brown-headed Cowbird and to make a Common Yellowthroat more golden.  Thank you for your forebearance.Michelle