[Tweeters] great egret in Snohomish area

MARY SAWATZKI jernestw at att.net
Sat Oct 29 18:05:47 PDT 2016

Off topic.  Wasn't sure where to send a message, but I have heard that there might be a hawk stuck in the Oak Harbor Home Depot.  Since I am here in California I am hoping that someone will read this and see what can be done to help it to freedom.  Sure there must be some kind of person who can help.  Hoping that someone up there will check this out.  Thanks.Mary, in Berkeley, Ca.jernestw at att.net