[Tweeters] sounds in the night

Linda Phillips linda_phillips1252 at msn.com
Mon Oct 31 11:20:41 PDT 2016

I was wakened in the middle of the night by the sound of a flock of birds flying overhead (my window was open).
I jumped out of bed but couldn’t see anything but clouds.
I am terrible at describing or imitating bird calls but the best I can say was it was something like nee nee nee. (one phrase repeated three times heavier on the nasal sounding vowel sound, than the consonant which was muffled and not a clear”N”)
My gut reaction was I had a flock of migrating geese flying over (but not Canadas, I’d recognize them)
I know this isn’t much to go on but if any of you can hazard a guess based on my feeble description, I’d like to know what you think.

Linda Phillips
Kenmore