[Tweeters] Paul Bannick to present OWL at Town Hall in Seattle

Mary Metz maryjmetz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 12:33:20 PDT 2016

With apologies for the commercial nature of this note (which I hope is allowed?), I want to let people know that Paul Bannick will be showing slides, talking, and signing his newest book OWL: A Year in the Life of North American Owls at Town Hall in Seattle on October 26. Ticket prices range but I suspect it will sell out quickly. (If you've seen Paul talk before, you know it's an incredible performance and his photos, well, speak for themselves.)
-Mary Metz

Paul Bannick: A Year in the Lives of North American Owls Tickets | Town Hall | Seattle, WA | October 26, 2016 | Stranger Tickets

| $ 40.00 | |

| |

Paul Bannick: A Year in the Lives of North American Owls Tickets | Town Hal...
For owls, every day brings a new challenge to survive. Award-winning conservation photographer Paul Bannick will... | |