[Tweeters] American Pipit

Pamela Myers pamelapiwo6813 at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 13:16:29 PDT 2016

Ann Marie Wood and I birded Harborview Park this morning in Marysville and were surprised by how many GREATER YELLOWLEGS we saw. It was a high tide and the path took us quite close to the water and these birds seemed quite unperturbed by our presence. We counted 15, but there were more. Unfortunately, we were unable to turn any into a LESSER. An unexpected pop up was an AMERICAN PIPIT running along the shoreline. Harborview Park is a great inter-tidal birding area along the Snohomish River, for any of you who might not know about it.

Pam Myers
Marysville