[Tweeters] Hunters on Leque Island - warning

Randy Hill re_hill at q.com
Sat Sep 10 14:05:14 PDT 2016

Consideration when at areas that allow waterfowl hunting, which includes many state wildlife areas such as the game range at Ocean Shores.

Canada Goose September Seasons:

Goose Mgmt Areas 1 & 3 Sept. 10-15

Goose Mgmt Area 2 Sept. 3-11

Goose Mgmt Areas 4 & 5 Sept. 10-11

Statewide Sept. 17-18 (Youth Hunting Only)

If they were in camo they were not carrying rifles. Birds can see colors and red really stands out as something to avoid.

Randy Hill

Ridgefield