[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch } The Pelican Purlieu

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 12:34:34 PDT 2016

Tweeters,

This last week I had the opportunity to observe both brown and white pelicans. Sadly, I did not see either species on Union Bay. Fortunately, I did not have to go far out of my way to observe either one. Besides their color and weight, what other differences come to mind when you think of these two types of pelicans? I hope you enjoy the post!

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-pelican-purlieu.html <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-pelican-purlieu.html>

Have a great day on Union Bay where the water flows to the Salish Sea.

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net