CORRECTION Re: [Tweeters] Any White-tailed ptarmigan found this Summer?

Jane Hadley hadleyj1725 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:53:23 PDT 2016

Sorry, I misread two of the sightings of White-tailed Ptarmigan. The Mt
Rainier - Sunrise sighting was by Keenan Yakola, not Chris Warlow. The
Mt Rainier - Paradise sighting was by Aaron Herst, not Alan Knue.

(I mistakenly just took the first name at the top, rather than searching
for the name associated with the Ptarmigan sighting. You have to scroll
down until you find the bold-faced species name.)

Jane Hadley

Seattle, WA