[Tweeters] Horned lark at discovery.

kayliningalls at gmail.com kayliningalls at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:41:28 PDT 2016

Hello tweeters!
I went to discovery to do a little sea watching this morning. I was searching for Parasitic Jeagers and Cassin's Auklet, and came up empty on both. I also didn't find the Sabine's Gull found by Jason Vassallo and Michael Hobbs.
What I did find were two American pipits in the grass by the lighthouse. My best bird was a Horned Lark, a nice find in the lowlands. The lark was on the south beach walking among the driftwood. A nice find to make up for the lack of lifers.
Good searching!
-Kaylin ingalls
Kirkland wa

Sent from my iPhone