[Tweeters] Scrub Jay in West Seattle

Joan Miller jemskink at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:20:50 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets!

I was so excited to find a Scrub Jay (not sure what to call them now) at my
feeder just now! I actually heard it first, a different screeching from
what I usually hear. It hopped around the ground, then flew nearby to the
edge of Camp Long. I went out and put out peanuts, hoping to lure it back,
and then a little while later, it did return and snatched some peanuts. I
hope to see it again. It's funny, no Stellers have been around today, and I
thought the Scrub Jay's calls would have stirred up the locals.

Joan Miller
West Seattle
jemskink at gmail dot com