[Tweeters] A Year Ago

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 13:02:20 PDT 2016

Although it started with a great visit to Yost Park as part of Edmonds Bird Fest with a very cooperative Barred Owl for 75 birders, I have not gotten out at all this week birding.  Thus when I tried to come up with something for my Blog I had to look back.  For whatever reason, and if you are not at least 60, you may not have any idea about what this is, a terrific mid-'60's TV show came to mind - "That Was the Week That Was" or TW3 as it was affectionately called.  Great satire which introduced David Frost to American audiences - think an early (and even better) version of The Daily Show.  Anyhow, that had me take a look at my birding last year at this time.  Turned out it was a VERY good week - so here is the Blog Post on That Was the Week That Was - September 9 to September 16, 2015.  Some pretty nice birds.
https://blairbirding.wordpress.com/