[Tweeters] midway Beach revisited

Jeffrey Bryant jbryant_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 17:27:08 PDT 2016

Returned to Midway Beach ponds under better weather conditions this afternoon, and was thrilled to find the flock of Pectorals/Sharp-tails in flight with a larger, but similarly proportioned bird which EVENTUALLY allowed a decent enough look to ID it as the previously reported RUFF.  Plain, buffy cheek and upper breast much easier field marks to pick out than the uppertail pattern in flight.As I'm staying in a rental house just a few hundred yards away, I'll be back tomorrow morning early expecting Red-throated Pipit...
Jeff Bryant
Seattle
jbryant_68 AT yahoo