[Tweeters] Handbook of the Birds of the World

AJ Knue temnurus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:15:20 PDT 2016

Hello Birders,

I am in the process of downsizing my library and am looking to sell an
entire set of the Handbook of the Birds of the World,16 volumes plus the
Special Issue, so 17 volumes in total. All are in very good plus to like
new condition. I'm selling the entire set for less than $100 per volume.
This is a great opportunity for someone to own the entire set. These are a
great resource and are highly recommended. But they do need a bit of space
on a shelf!

Please send me a personal message if interested.

Thanks, Alan

Alan Knue
Seattle, WA