[Tweeters] iPod Touch Speakers

Georgia Conti antep12 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:59:47 PDT 2016

I am looking for recommendations to buy a small speaker for my iPod Touch. I used to use and really liked the Imain2Go speaker because it was small enough to fit into my birding vest. Using earbuds to listen to songs doesn't work for me, because I now wear hearing aids. I happen to be in Seattle this week and would like to buy it locally and bring it back to Mexico with me. The Apple and Mac stores do not have anything that will work. Any suggestions?

Georgia Conti

Sent from my iPad