[Tweeters] Gray-backed gulls - Tacoma

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Wed Sep 21 17:53:42 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets- Excited to have av10 - 2 meeting in Tacoma today,. I got there early to have a look for the Slaty-back Gull that's been around the 11 the Street bridge off and on for the last 3 years. No luck there or at Gog-li-hi-te before 10. I took another look at noon around the bridge. More gulls but all gray-backed. After the meeting, back at the bridge and there were lots more gulls up and down stream and on containers over by Sitcum Wwy. Surely it would cooperate!! Nope. Just gray-backed. Oh well...happier birding! - Jon Houghton, Edmonds to