[Tweeters] Sibley eGuide on Windows 10 platform?

Eric Stahlfeld stahlfelde at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 07:52:26 PDT 2016

Does anyone have any comments about their use of the Sibley eGuide on a Windows 10 device?

I'm thinking of switching from iPad to a MS Surface Pro because the ability to use the Web Note function to draw directly on a map looks very useful for noting bird locations. But there doesn't seem to be many apps related to birds available, although I eventually found that there is a Sibley with pretty lousy reviews.

Another drawback, if anyone else might be thinking about this, is that the Surface Pro does not have cellular capability, so I'd have to tether it to my cell phone.

Replies probably should be to me directly, rather than to the whole Tweeters list. If there are enough comments, I'd be happy to summarize them all.

Thanks,

Eric Stahlfeld
Burien, WA