[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch } Adios Amigos

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 12:15:05 PDT 2016

Tweeters,

It certainly looks like our local Union Bay osprey are leaving for Mexico. As their numbers slowly dwindle it would seem to indicate that they are each going their own separate way. What I am seeing implies that osprey do not migrate in flocks, unlike ducks, swans and geese. In what may well be my last osprey post for the year we see Kate, the young female, being tested by family and friends. Is she ready to hold her own? Will the rest of the family leave for Mexico without her? Lots of questions and some answers in this week’s post.

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2016/09/adios-amigos.html <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2016/09/adios-amigos.html>

Have a great day on Union Bay, where nature lives in the city.

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net