[Tweeters] Snowy Beach

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Fri Sep 23 15:26:20 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets - After a quick look at the Midway Ponds (5 Pectoral Sandpipers) I decided to take a look for Snowy Plovers the easy way. - by driving the beach from Grayland SP. I no more started through the soft upper beach sand when I realized that there were Plovers every where!! Grazing about, hunkered down in footprints and tire tracks, and behind driftwood. I counted 27 but there are likely more. Many are banded. Happy Birding! Jon Houghton - Edmonds