[Tweeters] Westport Pelagic, September 24, GREY WAGTAIL

Bruce blabar at harbornet.com
Sat Sep 24 16:20:45 PDT 2016

Holy moly and other exclamations!!! On our way back at about 27 miles from shore, we had a wagtail come by the boat with yellow underparts. Photos were taken and after being sent to others, we believe this is a Grey and not the more expected Eastern Yellow. In would be a first for Washington and only the second sighting in the lower 48 states. More I.d information will be posted on later. Also, our report from today should be on tweeters on Monday.
What a day!!!
Leaders today were Ryan Shaw, Jim Danzenbaker and myself.
Bruce