[Tweeters] Piebald Deer

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Thu Sep 29 19:52:52 PDT 2016

Michelle, hi ... not all that common but they pop up ... if you google "leucistic deer" or "piebald deer" you'll see some interesting markings ...

was it this guy ??? ... we saw him in January on Hillhurst between River S and the main road ...

http://ColumbiaRiverImages.com/Images16/ridgefield_leucistic_blacktailed_deer_01-18-16.jpg

Lyn

Lyn Topinka
Vancouver, Wa,