[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch } Storm Passing

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 15:44:20 PDT 2017

Tweeters,

This winter I have slowly come to the conclusion that Storm, our Union Bay female pileated woodpecker, is no longer with us. While digging through my pileated photos and studying the details I have once again spotted information which I had previous overlooked. Apparently, I have also reached the limit of our current knowledge about eye colors in female pileated woodpeckers. If you would like to help me expand my knowledge please read the following post:

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/04/storm-passing.html <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/04/storm-passing.html>

Have a great day on Union Bay!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net