[Tweeters] Greater yellowlegs Lower River Rd, Clark Co, WA

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Sun Apr 9 18:22:18 PDT 2017

hi ... we went out this afternoon to find Bob's Greater Yellowlegs and found perhaps 20 left in this field ... HOWEVER we found the motherlode of Yellowlegs at the end of the road -  there were at least 75 of them in the ponded/flooded pasture at the Lower River Road turnaround !!! ...

Lyn

Lyn Topinka
Vancouver, Wa.
"NorthwestJourney.com"