[Tweeters] Three "hooded" Gulls, Vancouver Lakes Lowlands, ID help

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Mon Apr 10 07:25:28 PDT 2017

hi all ... these three gulls were seen yesterday at Vancouver Lake Lowlands, in the soggy field across from Frenchman's Bar Park, in among the hundred plus Great Egrets ... two have hoods and one doesn't ... Bonapartes ??? Franklins ??? ...

I did not notice the gulls while we were driving past all the Great Egrets (Bob F. counted 136) as I was watching the Egrets ... I didn't notice the gulls until I downloaded the camera at home. Images were taken from moving car and were cropped for these pix, insets were from same frame but image was just too wide to fit all three together.

http://northwestbirding.com/HoldingPen/vanlake_lowlands_three_gulls_04-09-17.jpg

http://northwestbirding.com/HoldingPen/vanlake_lowlands_three_gulls_04-09-17_B.jpg

thanks,
Lyn