[Tweeters] Brushing teeth with an Osprey / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Mon Apr 10 09:15:47 PDT 2017

Good morning birders,

Looking outside our bathroom window while brushing my teeth a few moments ago, an osprey did a few nice passes, circling around, then heading west.

This window seems to be a window on raptors since not long ago, sitting in the "antlers" of the horse chestnut sat a Coopers Hawk.

Of course, the hummers sit there too as well as many others.

I wonder what's out that window when I'm not brushing my teeth.

Caryn / Wedgwood