[Tweeters] RFI - Camping at Bethel Ridge Rd in Yakima Co.

Luke Hanes lukeandharmony1997 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 20:54:42 PDT 2017

I was hoping to go Owling/camping sometime within the first couple weeks of
May on Bethel Ridge Rd (off Hwy 12 in Yakima County). I came across
a website showing the road is closed until the end of May. A couple
questions -
1. Is the road still accessible by parking somewhere nearby and hiking into
it?
2. Is camping allowed anywhere along the road?
3. If Bethel Ridge is not accessible do you suggest another location off
Hwy 12 to find Flammulated and Long-eared Owl?

--
Luke Hanes
Vancouver, WA (Felida)
lukeandharmony1997 at gmail.com