[Tweeters] belated Calliope Hummingbird report April 13

Scott scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 14:31:31 PDT 2017

Tweeters:

Day before yesterday I had, amongst the many ANNA'S and RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRDS, a brief but point-blank view of a male CALLIOPE HUMMMINGBIRD. I've had

a feeder right outside the kitchen window for several years now, and the bird appeared right when I was there, from about 5 ft. It was a new yard bird for us out

here at Tiny's Land in n. Lake Stevens. Many other migrants on the move now through the area.

Scot Atkinson

Lake Stevens

mail to: scottratkinson at hotmail.com