[Tweeters] Great Horned Owl window strike @ about 8:40 p.m.

hank.heiberg hank.heiberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 20:50:08 PDT 2017

We just heard a tremendous thud against the sliding door that leads to our deck. I went over and turned on the deck light expecting to see a large bird dead or unconscious on the deck. Instead I saw a Great Horned Owl sitting on the deck railing. Before I was able to return with a camera or Karen could get over there the owl was gone. I checked the ground and it is not on the ground. Robins were making quite a ruckus in the laurels by the deck so maybe the owl is there.

Hank Heiberg
Lake Joy
Carnation, WA
hankdotheibergatgmaildotcom