[Tweeters] Other Dumas Bay Birds

Hans-Joachim Feddern thefedderns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 21:49:01 PDT 2017

Seems my message got away from me! Other birds at Dumas Bay: a couple of
GREAT BLUE HERONS stalking in the shallows, MALLARDS, a few remaining
AMERICAN WIGEONS and BARROW'S GOLDENEYES, a distant COMMON LOON, two HORNED
GREBES in breeding plumage, SURF SCOTERS, DOUBLE-CRESTED CORMORANT,
GLAUCOUS-WINGED - and MEW GULLS, HOUSE FINCHES, RED-WINGED BLACKBIRDS.

To my surprise, back at the parking lot, I found my FOY BLACK-THROATED
GRAY WARBLER, foraging with an ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER. I had been sorting
through hordes of Yellow-rumped Warblers the last few days, without success.

--
*Hans Feddern*
Twin Lakes/Federal Way, WA
thefedderns at gmail.com