[Tweeters] 2 Nest Cams

Kristi G dreamsome1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 15:15:28 PDT 2017

I have both Juncos and VGSW nesting in my yard with video cameras in both. 2nd year for Juncos and 4th year for VGSW. The Juncos nested late in the season last year in one of my hanging baskets and came back early this year, remodeled the nest and are about half way through incubation of 5 gorgeous little eggs. The VGSW arrived in my yard in early April and have in the last few days started to work on the nest. According to my records they usually should lay eggs in late May. I don't post here often so I hope these links work.
Photos on flickr Nest Camera video on youtube 2017 Junco nest prep

| | |

| |

2017 Junco nest prep
I'm very happy to have Juncos preparing a nest in the same basket they had a successful family in 2016. Look... | |

| | |

| |

Nest Camera
| |