[Tweeters] Re: Fallout with the rain, Ridgefield, Clark Co, WA

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Sat Apr 22 13:40:25 PDT 2017

Here at the mouth of the Columbia River Gorge we have had small mixed flocks of warblers and other birds passing through every fifteen minutes since about 9am this morning. Our very conservative estimate so far is: YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER 100ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER 12NASHVILLE WARBLER 8HERMIT WARBLER 2BLACK-THROATED GRAY WARBLER 1TOWNSEND'S WARBLER 1 We also had a LINCOLN'S SPARROW and several large flocks of WHITE-FRONTED GEESE totaling over 500 birds flying low down the Gorge heading towards Steigerwald. Wilson Cady
Columbia River Gorge, WA