[Tweeters] Am White Pelicans from Eide Road

Steve Pink pirangas at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:05:30 PDT 2017

Hi,

We relocated the American White Pelicans this afternoon at 5pm. David Poortinga found 6 earlier. We got there about 5.30 pm when we located 8 Pelicans. They were probably closer to Warm Beach - quite a distance.

Earlier we had missed the Say's Phoebe at Deer Lagoon on Whidbey Island. But we lucked out by meeting up with an Whidbey Audubon field trip - they kindly pointed out 3 Long-Billed Curlews to us. A new bird for Whidbey Island for me.

So another good day!! Despite the wind and rain.

Cheers, Steve

Steve Pink Edmonds, WA mailto: pirangas at hotmail.com